Tutoring will remain available throughout the summer. Chesterfield County Public Schools is offering free online tutoring services for students in middle and high school via Stride Tutoring. It has never been easier to find a tutor! Head to oneccps.org/tutors to get started:
- Students can reserve time for online video meetings with tutors licensed in subject areas in which they need additional support.
- Students and families select a tutor based on expertise and availability to fit your schedule, with tutoring available in the evenings and on weekends.
- Students do not need a teacher referral to schedule a tutoring session.
- There is no limit to the number of tutoring sessions at this time. Tutoring is being offered to provide an additional tool to help secondary students succeed.
- There is no cost to students/families. To provide this service, Chesterfield County Public Schools is using federal ESSER funds provided to address the impact of COVID-19 on schools.
If you have a child in elementary school who needs additional help, free tutoring is available through school-based programs already in place. If you have questions about elementary tutoring, contact your school.