Test prep for SOL and W!se tests
Registration information is posted on this page when SOL Academy and W!se Academy sessions are available (generally in the fall and spring). After registering, students will receive a Canvas course invitation via email and meet in person. If you have questions about diploma status, then contact your school counselor.
- The SOL Academy is free and open to any student who passed a class but did not pass the corresponding SOL end-of-course test. These are students who plan to get a standard or advanced high school diploma. After completing an academy session, students will be able to take the SOL test at their home school.
- The W!se Academy is free and open to any student who passed the economics and personal finance class but did not pass the W!se financial literacy test and who needs a career and technical education credential to graduate. Students participating in the W!se Academy will test on the last day of the course.
- Jan. 22-Feb. 1 (Mondays through Thursdays) at Bird High School; deadline to register is 5 p.m. Jan. 17
- April 15-25 (Mondays through Thursdays) at Clover Hill High School; registration opens Feb. 15
The deadline to register for these free sessions is 5 p.m. Jan. 17:
- Math SOL Academy (Jan. 22-Feb. 1)
- Science SOL Academy (Jan. 22-Feb. 1)
- Social studies SOL Academy (Jan. 22-Feb. 1)
- Writing (English 10) SOL Academy (Jan. 22-Feb. 1)
- Reading (English 11) SOL Academy (Jan. 22-Feb. 1)
- W!se Academy (Jan. 22-Feb. 1)
If you have questions, then email email@example.com or call 804-639-8638.